10 September 2008

Updates

There is an Ultimate league here in Louisville, so Adrian is extremely happy. He had his first game today--but we don't know who won because the boys and I came to watch but had to leave early due to Clark's bedtime. We also got money for a new bike from the other guy's insurance so Adrian has ordered parts and is planning on building a new bike from the pieces that are still good on his old bike.

I am getting the hang of two kids, though am definitely not perfect. We have good days and bad days but overall I think it's getting a lot easier to get out of the house when I want to.

Clark has decided that obeying is for losers and running away is cool. We are working on obedience and coming when called. Today consisted of me dragging him to the car 3 times because he refused to walk and I couldn't run after him with Peter in the other arm. We went out to lunch with a friend which wasn't so bad except that Clark spent more time playing in a neighboring empty booth or lying on the floor wriggling out of my hand than at our table. Oh yeah and he loves to "pick up" Peter, bonk heads with him, shove the pacifier in his mouth, or sit on top of him. What a good brother... :)

It's amazing to me how different Peter is from Clark and that I can see so many differences in their personalities already. But that's another post entirely so here's a cute picture of him instead.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I go nuts going to the store with just one kid. Hang in there!
    That picture of Peter should be published in a magazine or something. He is sooo handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least lunch was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Clark does exactly what Alex does when we go out to eat. I can't get my boy to sit for anything. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has this problem with their child. Hang in there; there is an end to this craziness ....;)

    ReplyDelete