31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet 
Eating her curds and whey, 
Along came a spider,
Who sat down beside her 
And frightened Miss Muffet away!




Except this Miss Muffet isn't as easily frightened...even with three spiders sitting beside her.

It's a good thing we had a great time at our ward trunk-or-treat because this morning we've dealt with a bit of throwing up, so it's still undecided if we're trick-or-treating or not.

I'll write a little about those cute costumes next.  Hope your Halloween is happy! 

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! Today I saw a new baby spider with the mom dressed as a web. :) Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!?!?! I love them! I can't believe how cute that girl is. And how did you get her hat to flop just right like that? And the spider costumes are genius - love the eyeballs on the hats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the best family costumes I saw this year!

    ReplyDelete