11 October 2012

Happy 5th birthday, Anna!

Wow! Five years already.  It seems so hard to believe.  And hard to believe that I've had 3 other kids since.  Sometimes I dread having this day come.  Not necessarily because it brings up all the memories of that day, but because I wonder if anyone is going to remember.  And all I can say is that I have some really wonderful friends.  Friends who remember.  I got a few messages first thing this morning which really helped start my day on a good note.  Then throughout the day I got other nice messages and even a chocolate cake.  I don't think anyone can really understand how much it means to me to when others remember.  So thank you.  I know you're reading this.  Thank you. 

 Did you realize that today is 10/11/12?  What a fun birthday!  I am guest posting here today, so go read about my sweet Anna!  Happy birthday, dearie!


7 comments:

  1. I remember sitting in my office at work just crying my eyes out during my prep period while I read your blog about Anna. I love your tone when you talk about her: sad but hopeful for the future when you can be together again. Happy Birthday Anna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing Jodie. You have a beautiful family and Heavenly Father is great. (hugs) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad it was a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Anna! I'm pretty sure they throw awesome birthday parties in heaven:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Anna! Hard to believe it has been 5 years. She has a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so lucky to have such great support from your friends. Happy Birthday Anna! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete