I just got back from vacation and read all your posts. I am so happy the birth went well. (I love your birth stories by the way). He is a beautiful boy and I can hardly wait to be holding my beautiful boy in just over a month. Please keep me updated on how you survive 4 children. You are my idol.
Hooray! Congrats to your family! Too bad we can't be there to make you some tasty dinners during the transition. You got such a cute family, miss you guys.
Congrats, Jodie! He is just perfect. You have such beautiful kiddos.
ReplyDeleteI just got back from vacation and read all your posts. I am so happy the birth went well. (I love your birth stories by the way). He is a beautiful boy and I can hardly wait to be holding my beautiful boy in just over a month. Please keep me updated on how you survive 4 children. You are my idol.
ReplyDeleteHooray! Congrats to your family! Too bad we can't be there to make you some tasty dinners during the transition. You got such a cute family, miss you guys.
ReplyDelete