18 June 2012

June happenings, so far

I know we're just in the middle of June, but I haven't been in the mood for blogging lately.  I blame the fact that I'm "great with child" and just not up for it.  But, I have tried taking my camera out more so here are a few things we've done.

The boys made these elaborate marble runs which included these pool noodles (cut in half).


Claire is obsessed with this My Little Pony toothpaste.  She carried it around for about 4 days straight and it even found its way into her bed and to the park. 
I thought Peter was getting ready for bed.  He wasn't exactly.  Instead he came out looking like this and thought he was the funniest thing alive.  I had to agree.

Clark couldn't be outdone so he "dressed up" like this and asked for his picture to be taken as well.

We also have had quite a few picnics outside, enjoying the beautiful weather.



We got a book from the library where a rabbit got caught in a trap and Clark insisted on making one as well.  So here is his "bunny trap" complete with carrots. He and Peter checked outside a billion times wondering if they'd caught anything.


0 comments:

Post a Comment