05 June 2012

Claire's birthday

Two days after Clark turned 6, Claire had her birthday.  She is NOW officially two...though I've been saying that she is for a while.  I think having her birthday so close to Clark's helped her realize what was going on.  She was pretty excited about the candles, cupcakes, and opening presents. 

 




Adrian's mom gave her those butterfly clips and she insisted on wearing every. single. one. the whole day.  Silly girl!  We got her the baby doll and bottles and she was in heaven.


Almost every day Adrian and I look at her and comment on how cute/sweet/fun/hilarious she is.  I love the way she runs.  He loves the way she yells "Daddy!" when she sees him.  Clark thinks she is the funniest human being on the planet and Peter loves to have her copy him.  I'd say we're all still pretty smitten with her.  Happy birthday, big girl!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Claire! (Dang, she is a cute kid.) I love when she scrunches up her nose for a smile, like in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. happy birthday claire! she is so dang precious!

    ReplyDelete