Alright, it's that time again. I'm ready to hear all your guesses as to when this little guy will make his appearance. My due date is July 7th and I don't expect to go early, though part of me has been feeling like I might. I've been dilated to a 3 for about 2 weeks, which doesn't really mean much (except that I hope to go quickly!).
So make your guesses:
What day?
What time?
How big will he be?
red hair or no?
As a reference:
Clark was born at about 5:30 pm. 6lb even. No red hair.
Peter was born at about 6:30 pm. 8 lb 4 oz. No red hair.
Claire was born at aout 8:10 am. 8 lb 4 oz. No red hair.
My guess for this guy: July 10th, 7 am. 9lbs at least. No red hair.
What about you??
I don't remember if you went over with any of your other babies, but I want to guess July 15th (though secretly I hope you don't have to weight that long), just because that's MY birthday:). I'll say 6 am (I'm a night-laborer), 8 lb 10 oz, and a sprinking of red hair:)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jennifer, I forgot to mention that. I was 2 weeks early with Clark, 2 days late with Peter, and 3 days late with Claire. :) And I sincerely I hope I'm not 8 days late with this guy. :)
DeleteJuly 11th. 5:30 am. 8 lb 13 oz. No red hair.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I would be super shocked if it happened, I HAVE to go with the July 4th guess just for the record.
ReplyDeleteSO...July 4th, 3pm, 8lbs 10oz, (sorry but...) No red hair.
And I would submit that Claire DID have red hair for a little while but it went blonde. Am I right?
But Laura, if I have him on the 4th then we won't make it to Cami's party OR the ward party. And from here on out we'd have to have separate birthday parties for our kids. It just wouldn't be as fun. Let's say the 5th, okay? :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I think Claire's hair WAS red for a little bit, but it may have been me just really wanting it. :)
Ah, yes. Good point...
DeleteI'm going with July 8th, 9:30 am, 8 lbs 7oz, and I'm going to guess that you will say he doesn't have red hair, but I will say he does. :) I still think Clark's hair looks red in a lot of his baby pictures.
ReplyDeletejust a trick of the camera and bad lighting. :)
DeleteI say July 11, because that belly is too cute to go early! And 7lbs 13 oz. in the evening.
ReplyDeleteJodie- You look beautiful! I guess red hair! Looking at your pictures makes me wish we were still neighbors =) Good luck lady!
ReplyDeletelove Lara
July 14th - 9 lb 2 oz- no red hair GOOD LUCK JODIE!!! We are praying for you!!!
ReplyDelete