17 May 2012

Stone Soup

Last Thursday Evening, two of the Kindergarten classes at Clark's school performed the play "Stone Soup" with their music teacher.  They sang, did a little choreography (like swaying and hand motions), and said a few lines.  Clark was a storyteller and was so excited.

Clark is the second tallest kid in the back right (he was no longer doing the motions at this point)
Intently watching what was going on

Claire and Peter loved every minute of it. And although Clark did very few of the motions, Peter was standing on a chair in the back doing enough of the motions for the both of them! Ha!


Afterward Adrian had to go to class so the three kiddos and I went to McDonald's for some after show ice cream.  I think that was Clark's favorite part of the day!  We had a great time and I can't wait for many (many) more school performances after this one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment