She is the most hilarious, bossy, dramatic, loving, sweet, particular little person who has her own opinions of what should or shouldn't be done. And boy do we love her!
She:
- Will only use plates, bowls, cups, bibs, or plastic utensils that are pink.
- LOVES getting her hair done and will request more barrettes or clips than I think necessary.
- Bosses everyone around and tells us where we have to sit for dinner or who's job it is to do something.
- Refuses to have help putting on her pants/shorts/pajamas and will remove them and put them on herself if anyone tries to do it for her.
- Also refuses to let anyone help her get a drink of water (I lift her up and she has to press the button by herself).
- Loves shoes and can put on her own sandals and shoes. She laughs like crazy if I tell her they're on the wrong feet and she will promptly sit down and switch them.
- Insists on trying everything her brothers are doing, including climbing and jumping off of things.
- Tries SO hard every day to jump with two feet off the ground. (It is a hilarious game she is constantly playing with herself...and she'll get it one of these days).
- Can blow bubbles better than Clark can.
- Has the cutest curls in her hair! I just can't bear to cut her hair at all for I'm afraid to cut the curls off!! I love them so much!
- Gives my belly kisses all of the time.
- Loves her brothers SO much but is found hanging around with Clark most often.
- LOVES to color and, like Clark, can sit for a long time with crayons and paper and create. She also uses almost the correct grip on pencils and crayons (though Peter can't master it, yet).
- She can find scissors ANYWHERE. She is a magnet to them and can be found cutting something at any given time (luckily it has thus far been mostly paper somethings).
- Loves sitting on the potty and has been successful on multiple occasions (and if I was more interested I'm sure she'd potty train fairly easily).
- Has the sweetest squeal when she's excited about something (from Dad coming home to seeing a squirrel in the yard) that is infectious and makes everyone else laugh.
- Talks in sentences and communicates amazingly well. Some words I love that she says incorrectly that I frankly refuse to correct are: Bish (fish) and Birgy (Birdy).
0 comments:
Post a Comment