I love to play guessing games with Peter. Especially when he changes the item I'm guessing half-way through the game.
Peter: Guess what animal this is.
Me: (looking at something that looks significantly like a snail) Is it a snail?
Him: Nope, it's an animal that's REALLY big.
Me: Is it an elephant?
Him: Nope, it's REALLY loud.
Me: Is it a tiger or a lion?
Him: What does a tiger sound like?
Me: Kind of like a lion.
Him: Nope, it's bigger and louder than a tiger. It's bigger than our house!
Me: Is it a dinosaur?
Him: Nope
Me: Is it mean?
Him: yeah!
Me: Um, a dragon?
Him: Actally it's really small.
Me: I thought you said it was bigger than our house.
Him: No, it's really tiny.
Me: Uh, I have no idea.
Him: It's a mouse. I told ya you wouldn't guess it!! (giggling)
Me: Of course, it looks just like a mouse...
We then repeated this same game many, many times.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That Peter is something else! I love that kid...
ReplyDelete