26 April 2012

I don't think I love change

Hmmm, Blogger just changed everything out from under me.  What used to take me 4 minutes to write a post will now take me significantly longer seeing as how it took me about that long to find the "write a new post" button.  I'm sure I'll get used to it but I always get a little frustrated when I'm trying to figure out the new way of doing things.  It took me forever to switch to the new gmail format, and I'm still putting off switching to the new facebook "timeline" (which I don't like the look of), and I wouldn't have switched to this new blogger if I had the choice.  I guess I just don't really like change.  Oh well.

6 comments:

  1. Okay, everyone keeps talking about the new blogger. . . But didn't it just change like a few months ago? Or did I just switch over early? I'm so scared! I can't handle change either!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind, I just figured it out. I've been using the new blogger for months now.

      Delete
  2. yeah, i don't like technological change either!! life changes are a different story, but i'm still resisting texts and smart phones just b/c i don't wanna learn something new. new technology is frustrating. oh, and i NEVER click on updates when my computer or iPod tell me I have some available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way about the smart phones and other technology--too much to learn! :)

      Delete
  3. There is a rivet-like button at the top right side of the "dashboard". Click on it, and it will drop down a menu where you can choose to use the "old blogger interface". You'll have to do this each time you log on, but if you really would rather use it, it's still there for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know, but I figure I might as well just get used to it..

      Delete