02 February 2012

Results are in!

I know you're all on pins and needles. Just kidding. Most of you know what I'm having thanks to Facebook and email, but I realized that many of you still don't (sorry about that!).

We are excited to be having another (just ONE) beautiful baby boy! Most of you were right in your guesses. We thought he looked pretty cute on the ultrasound and if our scanner was hooked up I'd add a picture, but truthfully all ultrasound pictures look alike, so use your imagination. :)

When I picked up Clark from kindergarten, he got in the car and right away asked if we are having another brother or sister. I told him a brother and he was quiet for a few seconds. Then in a sad voice he said "I really wanted another sister." We had a short conversation about how Heavenly Father knows that this little brother really needs to come to our family right now and that I'm counting on Clark to help teach him how to be a good boy and choose the right. It perked him up a bit. Peter, on the other hand, is excited to have a little brother.

So now the question is will he be more like Clark or Peter? Getting excited!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Another cute boy for your family, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So under the current superhero naming conventions, do you have to name him Bruce?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so like my husband! :) He tells everyone we're naming him Bruce and I shudder. No. I can honestly say his name will NOT be Bruce. :)

      Delete