12 February 2012

Monster jeans

I think I saw this on Pinterest, though I can't remember if that was where I had originally seen it. I was throwing these jeans out anyways since the holes were huge, so I turned them into monster pants instead and Peter LOVES them. The red is just two layers of felt, so I can't imagine they'll last too terribly long, but for now they're a huge hit (and the one he chooses first if clean)!

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious!!! And clever. Maybe Jane would like a pair of pants if I did the same for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I saw it on pintreset and I'm just waiting for someone to get a hole in their pants. Unfortunatly, the closest jeans to ripping are mine and well I already sport a monster on my hip all day, I don't need one on my knees too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing this on pinterest and thinking that I should try it since Liam has put holes in most of his pants now...too bad I can't sew. He wouldn't have to worry about which ones were clean because seriously he only has one pair that aren't holey right now.

    ReplyDelete