28 November 2011

Haircut

Well, my November wasn't very eventful, apparently. I took a total of about 30 pictures all of which were taken in this last week. Sheesh.

Anyways, before the holiday break I finally got my hair cut. I had been complaining to Adrian for the past 6 weeks or so that it was too long and he finally twisted my arm for me to set an appointment. Actually he was very kind to me about it and only commented once on how we could probably make it to church on time if I didn't have to do my hair in the morning. :)

Before (a month or so ago)

After (excuse the lighting and filthy mirror)

I like it. It's nothing like I pictured it would be, and it's haircut I never thought I could have, but apparently with enough thinning anything is possible (almost). Still figuring out exactly how to do it, but it's much easier than the previous length! That in of itself is a plus in my book.

9 comments:

  1. Cute! And from the side with most of your face cropped out, you look tons like Jana. LOL! Dang, I'm excited to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it both ways but you have seriously tons oh curly hair so I imagine less is tons easier on mommy Jodie. Your hair is gorgeous. I bet it looks great curly too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gorgeous. I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jenerekfamily I know, I was thinking it looked a lot like Jana's style as well. :) Are you sure you aren't going to join the short hair club at Christmas?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's your hair after thinning??? I looked at the pictures before reading and imagined my hair, so limp and flat wishing it was thicker. . . :) Where is the middle ground? Anyway, love it!! So cute. You've inspired me to finally do something post-baby with my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, it's so cute!! The question is, have you been on time to church since you've had it cut? Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you finally jumped on the inverted bob banwagon. (just had mine re-done today.) I love it!! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe how long it was getting! The cut looks cute.

    ReplyDelete