12 November 2011

Pumpkin carving

*ahem* is it already November 12? Sheesh. I wrote this post over 2 weeks ago and forgot to post it. I was waiting to snap a picture of the finished pumpkins, but I forgot to do that too. They're all moldy in the compost pile so I figured you wouldn't care to see them as they are now. Oops.

I figured I should document this, though my pictures aren't any good (we carved pumpkins during Family Home Evening and it was already dark outside so the lighting is bad).


We had a great time, though, I was dumb and bought 5 pumpkins. Cleaning pumpkins and carving take more time than you'd think, and we didn't totally finish. In fact, Clark asks me every day if I'm ever going to carve Claire's pumpkin and I just have to tell him no. I'm done carving pumpkins for the year.

1 comment:

  1. My husband made us buy five also, one for each of us and one for both my brother and his wife! They all carved theirs but mine and Olivia's did not get carved :( I threw mine away but I think Olivia's will make a nice pie. . .

    ReplyDelete