hmm I wonder what it would be like to have a child on the table every second of every day... Just wait until she can pull out the chairs. We used to stack our chairs on top of our table, until spencer then used the high chair to climb onto the table stacked full of chairs.
If you figure out a way to keep her off, pass it along. :D
hmm I wonder what it would be like to have a child on the table every second of every day... Just wait until she can pull out the chairs. We used to stack our chairs on top of our table, until spencer then used the high chair to climb onto the table stacked full of chairs.
ReplyDeleteIf you figure out a way to keep her off, pass it along. :D
Hey, she's cute and she knows it. She just wants to do a little table dancing to show it off! :)
ReplyDeletelol I remember these days. We tried the chair stacking, tried tying the chairs to the table... oh boy. Good thing she's cute, right?
ReplyDelete