Peter is on the 3-yr-old league. He remembers Clark playing last year so he was really excited to get a turn. The first quarter he played, he did awesome. Once it was time for a water break, though, he told me he was ready to go home. I told him he couldn't get a soccer treat unless he played so with a renewed vigor he went back onto the field. Then he pretty much chewed on his shirt, walked around, and watched the ball roll past. He also got upset because I told him the ball goes into the one net but the green team kept kicking it to the "wrong" side. But because he really wanted the treat, he stayed on that field and kept playing.


Clark did a lot better this year. He actually played and knew (mostly) what was going on. He did especially well guarding the goal and aggressively keeping the ball out of the net. We may have a goalie on our hands (especially since he wasn't so aggressive on the field).

So fun! Burke & Keane will be starting next week & I'm so excited! I love watching little guys play. It's so fun!
ReplyDeleteThose boys are growing up so fast!
ReplyDeletei love your header photo!!!
ReplyDeletelittle kid soccer! i love it!
ReplyDelete