We tried out piggies for the first time a few days ago. I won't claim it was a raging success (they lasted all of about 10 minutes) but I thought she was cute nonetheless.
They ARE cute! Thanks for your comment on my blog. And you're right, you are not one of my readers I consider a stalker :) I'm a pretty terrible commenter too, so don't feel too bad about that.
Hilarious! Do you remember that I was so excited about Judy and pigtails that I didn't cut off her mullet for a LONG time?! I'd say you're doing better than us Claire!
They ARE cute! Thanks for your comment on my blog. And you're right, you are not one of my readers I consider a stalker :) I'm a pretty terrible commenter too, so don't feel too bad about that.
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Do you remember that I was so excited about Judy and pigtails that I didn't cut off her mullet for a LONG time?! I'd say you're doing better than us Claire!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!
ReplyDelete