11 June 2011

Camping

We bought a tent. An enormous house-sized tent (sorry, no pictures). We had been needing something bigger (the only one we owned was a 3-person and rather a tight squeeze for us all plus a pack-n-play) so Adrian did a little research and found one he liked at a good price. It's a bit of an upgrade. It is a 10-person tent that can be divided into 3 rooms. I think Adrian is hinting to me that he thinks we need to have more kids.

We went camping last night and got to try it out. The tent? Fabulous. The campsite? Awesome. The company? Couldn't have been better.

When we got there it was pretty hot and sticky but, luckily, our campsite was shaded well. It cooled off overnight and this morning was cool and beautiful. We had some friends come and play for the evening but I forgot to snap some pictures while they were there.

Claire was so interested in the fire and wouldn't leave Adrian's side.


We had some other friends come and stay the night. This is Clark and Craig playing a modified version of the game Set. According to Clark's rules, I think he won.


We had a great time and the tent exceeded our expectations. I can't wait to use it again, but at a time that is a little less sticky.

2 comments:

  1. That looks really fun, and I don't even like camping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome!! We LOVE our 3 room tent... even though it is ridiculously large, even for our family of 6. It feels like we're bringing a hotel, which isn't necessarily a bad thing! Looks like a super fun time!

    ReplyDelete