31 May 2011

More Claire's birthday...the cakes

The story goes like this: I have two children with birthdays two days apart. I am afraid that for the next few years Claire will get the shaft when it comes to parties. This year was no exception. I figured since we were having a party for Clark anyways, I might as well just make her a cake and give it to her at his party and call it good. So I did. But because I made her an individual-size cake, there were a lot of left overs. So I just decorated that one as well. SO, I ended up making 3 different cakes for Clark's party. I'm crazy, I know. But I'll admit that it was kind of fun.


Her very own cake

Her "other" cake (third attempt at fondant...not bad)

Her daintily eating the buttercream flowers. I think she liked it.

1 comment: