People tell me all of the time how Claire looks just like me. I don't see it. In fact, I went through some old pictures of Adrian's and I see so much of him in her. What do you think?
I'm going to dig through some of my old photos to see how she and I compare, but I thought these make her look definitely like her father's daughter. Do you agree?
I'm not quite sold on Claire, but OH MY do some of those pics look like Clark, and then others look totally like Peter! That red shirt with the 44 on it looks JUST LIKE PETER. Oh, and that pic of Claire with her mouth wide open is pretty incredible. That girl. Killer.
I'm not quite sold on Claire, but OH MY do some of those pics look like Clark, and then others look totally like Peter! That red shirt with the 44 on it looks JUST LIKE PETER. Oh, and that pic of Claire with her mouth wide open is pretty incredible. That girl. Killer.
ReplyDeleteI definitely see some similarities, but in my opinion, Claire is much cuter. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove it! I totally see her Daddy in her.
ReplyDeleteShe looks a LOT like him! But not her eyes. She must have your eyes.
ReplyDelete