06 April 2011

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

That's what I've been hearing all day. Well, that and "Mary Had a little Lamb", "Old MacDonald", and "Row Row Row Your Boat".

That's right, folks. We just bought a piano. Probably one of the better decisions of the year. The boys have been really great with it (so far--it has only been a day) and Clark has spent most of today plinking out songs.

I taped some letters on some of the keys and wrote "sheet music" of the letters for him to play "Mary had a Little Lamb" and "Old MacDonald". He surprised me by also playing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "Row Row Row Your Boat" (he had it memorized from a baby xylophone piano we have).

I think it's time to get him some real music books, what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jamie
    We bought it from a friend in the ward. It was a good price and although it's not completely in tune, I think it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will probably be the best investment you ever make! I can't wait to hear him play Mozart! Seriously - that is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO awesome! We love having a piano. That Clarkman is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete