09 April 2011

Did you see that?

I came downstairs to see that something had been posted on this blog. By a little someone. I deleted it but am wondering if it still showed up on your Readers? I'm mostly just curious. And am still wondering how he did it...

4 comments:

  1. Didn't see it. Too bad. That would have been fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not in my reader. But you've got us all curious now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jennifer
    Oh, it really wasn't any big deal. He had somehow pasted a sentence about swagbucks.com. It was just strange because I didn't know where it came from, but when I came down, he was playing on the computer and blogger said the post was a success. I just thought it was really random, and was curious if it still showed up in people's readers after I deleted it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't show up on my reader either.

    ReplyDelete