Peter's person drawing is pretty detailed for his first one. My mom kept some of my first drawings and my people looked like potatoes with just appendages and eyes.
Well the truth is that I have never noticed any people in his drawings before. This was the first time I had ever sat with him and asked him to draw me a picture of a person. So he probably has done the potato-with-arms people but he has never told me they were people and I have never noticed. :)
Oh boo, the image is broken for me:(. We've had some fun ones lately too- like http://bit.ly/hshcP8
ReplyDeleteHAHA! You got me! I was totally thinking, you know, THAT thought. ;) Kind of like an April Fool's joke! I can't see the image either. :(
ReplyDeleteI hope I fixed it! It's too cute not to see!
ReplyDelete@Jennifer
ReplyDeleteBaha! I LOVE it!
Peter's person drawing is pretty detailed for his first one. My mom kept some of my first drawings and my people looked like potatoes with just appendages and eyes.
ReplyDeleteWell the truth is that I have never noticed any people in his drawings before. This was the first time I had ever sat with him and asked him to draw me a picture of a person. So he probably has done the potato-with-arms people but he has never told me they were people and I have never noticed. :)
ReplyDeleteYes, that fixed it. It's really quite impressive, he really has all the parts there- even ears! Nice work, peter!
ReplyDeleteI thought you were announcing!! BTW - his drawing is adorable!
ReplyDelete