29 March 2011

I made this: another installment

Today the little lady is 10 months (I know, right??!) but more on that another day. Right now, I want to show you something else. I have been in a bit of a rut lately, starting projects but not finishing, so I was determined to finish something. Start to finish, this dress took less than 24 hours.

Truthfully, I used another dress she has as a pattern, but it turned out exactly how I wanted it to (big enough to fit for a few months).
The flower fabric was an old maternity/nursing gown that I had (and hated) and the blue lining was a blue long-sleeved shirt that no longer fit me. They both look much better like this.

And it felt so good to start and finish.

Oh yeah, and I love her.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, my wife is pretty awesome and my daughter is dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress you made is cute. That girl you made- RIDICULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodie - you can make ANYTHING! Claire is one lucky daughter! Your work is amazing. Wave wave - hi Age!

    ReplyDelete