20 November 2010

Shutterfly

I don't normally do these kinds of posts. But by posting about Shutterfly (an online photo site) and introducing you to its products, I get free stuff. And I like free stuff. If you're a blogger, you can get free stuff too.

As I was browsing Shutterfly's vast selection of Christmas cards I was rather impressed. I am rather picky about Christmas cards (some are really strange!) but was pleased that there are choices here that can please almost everyone. I particularly loved these cards (they're all linked)

Folded cards:



flat photo cards:

And flat stationary cards (which actually are my favorites):



I also saw these darling invitations and am wondering what kind of Christmas party I can have that will give me the excuse to buy these:




I also think that there are cards here to fit most any budget. I am prone to buying the cheapest things possible and although my favorite cards were out of my price range, I was still able to find some that are stylish and still within my limit. I also want to mention that I often see online offers for free or highly discounted items such as photobooks and other photos; is that great or what?

And lest you think that Shutterfly is only for Christmas cards and the like, I want to direct you to its many other options.

So go browse and tell me your favorites!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very picky too. Which is why I just design my own. :)

    ReplyDelete