Take these ones for example.
And these ones.

He is always reading.
He is always loving on the babies.
She is always sticking out her tongue,
or sucking her fingers.
They are always building or banging things with large sticks.
And the kid in the background is generally always doing that (it's Clark).
Jamie wasn't supposed to catch me in the camera, but it seems like something I'm always doing (trying to get kids' attentions).
And this one? He's always this cute.Thanks for the pictures, Jamie! They make me incredibly happy.
I LOVE the last one of Peter. I would totally frame that and put it somewhere. The lighting in all of them is really good, and I totally love the pure candidness of them. :) It looks like you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteOH SO FUN and SO DARLING!! Laughed at all the photos - so cute!!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are beautiful Jodie. Hey, I talked to my husband about coming to Louisville, and it might be a good possibility! I haven't seen you in YEARS.
ReplyDeletejust came back to say how darling your kids are. Love this post.
ReplyDeleteI love your kids so much more, now that I know them better! That was a trip well worth it.
ReplyDeletexo
So fun! I love it love it love it. So happy you got to spend time with your sis & her little one. So fun to see how big your kids are getting. Didn't we just see you? But they are growing and growing. I just love you & your family, Jodie. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete