11 November 2010

Clark



  • Clark loves to draw and is always asking to do an art project. I've finally named a drawer full of paper "free game" and he was THRILLED to learn that he could draw any time he wanted to.
  • He loves to read and is oblivious to everything else when he's got a book.
  • He is usually singing primary songs to himself and thinks it's funny to change the words around.
  • Is starting to tell jokes (that aren't actually funny) that he thinks are hilarious.
  • Calls the YMCA the Ly-MCA.
  • He is such a good kid. Genuinely tries to do what is good and right. Some times are crazy, but I generally love this 4-year-old stage. He's a great helper and I love doing things together.
  • He has been having a few issues lately and has been tested by no less than 5 different doctors and still has a couple more appointments. And he's been such a champ. He reminds us some of the things we're supposed to be doing ("time for ear drops, Mom") and likes the "mom time" he gets when we go to the doctors. Hopefully when this whole ordeal is over he'll be sleeping, breathing, and hearing better than he has for the past 4 years!
He is such a great kid and we sure love him!

2 comments:

  1. Best post ever. I LOVE THIS BOY SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too!! AND... how lucky you are to have a kid that 1. Likes to read 2. Likes to draw and 3. Likes to sing Primary songs. I love you Clark-Man!

    ReplyDelete