30 October 2010

Hay Castle

Some friends told us about a farm that had this really neat hay castle. So we finally went after Clark's soccer game on Saturday. It was awesome and we played hide-and-seek for a long time!






We wanted to pick pumpkins but when we learned that they were ridiculously expensive ($5 for one the size of my hand! $12 for a normal-sized one!) we decided to go somewhere else. But the hay castle was worth the drive.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Where was that at Jodie? Looks like so much fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Crestwood-near the Crestwood stake center. Annie told me about it. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makayla would love that! Too bad we don't live here. It seems pumpkins are epesive at pumpkin patches. What's that about???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I just realized how horrible my comment was above. I really meant to say, "too bad we don't live THERE" and I really do know how to spell EXPENSIVE.

    ReplyDelete