In honor of the holiday, I thought you'd like to see more costumes. These are all costumes of Adrian's in years past (note: not all are Halloween costumes, but costumes nonetheless).
Isn't he darling? :)
(Age is on the left)
(He's the youngest in this picture. This picture cracks me up because Eric was a giant owl. Heh heh.)
(Age and his Mom dressed up for the Hill Cummorah Pagent)
I'm pretty sure that first one wasn't a Halloween costume. And I think they're palm fronds or something like that. Apparently they dressed up some times for no apparent reason. :) Ha.
And I totally forgot about that giant scary head...even though it is still in our attic. I'll dig around and see if I can find a pic...
Who needs Halloween when you have a bunch of older siblings to experiment on you? I think think at least a couple of those started with someone (older) saying, "Hey, we should..."
what on earth is that first one??! the rocket is pretty impressive though, but I need a picture of the HUGE paper meche head he made one year.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure that first one wasn't a Halloween costume. And I think they're palm fronds or something like that. Apparently they dressed up some times for no apparent reason. :) Ha.
ReplyDeleteAnd I totally forgot about that giant scary head...even though it is still in our attic. I'll dig around and see if I can find a pic...
The fat man - I can't get enough of it! How awesome!!
ReplyDeleteWho needs Halloween when you have a bunch of older siblings to experiment on you? I think think at least a couple of those started with someone (older) saying, "Hey, we should..."
ReplyDelete