30 October 2010

Trick or Treat!

Adrian said we just needed a barrel. Maybe next time...


4 comments:

  1. Did you sew them?! I love Claire's bow, that was a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I was going to ask if you made them too. I made Hudson's dino costume and it has a similar body and hood. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha! Gina you flatter me too much. There is no way I would have sewn those! I got Clark's and Claire's at Old Navy's clearance sale last year for $3 each. I got Peter's this year (hence the darker color) on sale and with a coupon for $11. So 3 costumes for under $20 and no extra time on my part? Hallelujah!

    And I think the bow helps cuten it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three little monkeys going trick or treat - SO DARN CUTE JODIE!! I love how Clark is looking down at Darling!Claire so you can see the tops of the costumes!

    ReplyDelete