15 September 2010

Where do they all go?

I want to know where the black hole is in my house. How is it possible to lose so many things? I mean, there are only so few places things could be. So where is my favorite rubber spatula? Or that library book that I've renewed 3 times already and will have to buy (that I didn't even like!!)? Or the special pieces to Clark's block sets? The lids to 2 sippy cups? Goodness. I feel like I've scoured the house with no luck. I might bet a lot of money that Peter has buried them all in the garden. He is usually my first suspect. Crazy kid.

2 comments:

  1. Black holes in our house have included a large speaker (we found the remote months later after getting rid of the speakers) and a kitchen drawer that I only use for aprons and other linens (I found my blender blade after buying a new one). The day the library books were due happened to be the day I decided to put George's bed up on its frame, so I noticed the one missing book between the bed and the wall. Still can't find our dog's nice frisbee. Hopefully you find the black hole(s) soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm shocked! You lost an entire DRAWER? Now THAT'S a black hole. :)

    ReplyDelete