Clark is playing soccer for the first time this year. We're excited! We got his "uniform" and like always, he was completely drowning in the smallest size they had.
(before)So I removed the sleeves, took it in a few inches, shortened the sleeves and sewed them back on. I'd say knowing how to sew definitely comes in handy. Doesn't it look so much better (and doesn't he look so cute)?

(after)
great job mom!
ReplyDeleteI love your initiative. I know how to sew but am nervous to alter things I have in some way paid for...
It does look so much better. I need to learn how to sew, not just mend, but to alter, and create. Very handy skill to have. I just need to make time to work on it.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving all the clothing ideas! I've been so scared to do anything that's not completely simple for clothes but you're getting my wheels turning! Great job Jodie! Those boys are sure lucky to have such a crafty mom =)
ReplyDeleteYeah...the second shirt looks heaps better but I am not sure what expression I like best on Clark's face. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so clever Jodie!
I'm glad you can sew, too, because seeing what you do encourages me to try new things as well. Great job on the alteration.
ReplyDeleteYou're so great! I totally wish I could sew.
ReplyDeleteYou are the coolest. You look great Clark!
ReplyDeleteJodie - What CAN'T you do? You can do everything!! You are SUPER MOM!
ReplyDelete