26 September 2010

Pumpkin

This absolutely darling pumpkin was the only pumpkin that we harvested from our garden.



And today we ate it. Yum.




(p.s. for those of you were wondering, I am on a no-sugar "diet" until my birthday with the exception of the weekends...which luckily includes today. :)
)

3 comments:

  1. Darling pumpkin.!! Super gorgeous pie. What did you sweeten the pie with? I am on a NO SUGAR plan also. I start in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodie,

    Man girl...you haven't had read pumpkin till you have the New Zealand kind. Here, the pumpkin is sweet and when roasted it is divine and caramelizes. Yummo. There is a variety here you just can't seem to get in the States. Boy....does America miss out. But...your pumpkin looks awesome and that pie decadent. Tummy rumble rumble.

    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how jealous I am of your garden:)! Good work.

    ReplyDelete