**It's been a while since I shared some activities we've done so here is another "Preschool Activity"...and remember I've linked the rest of the activities we've done on our sidebar. I just went through them today and can't wait to do some of them again.**
I don't know about your kids, but mine are all into GLUE. That's their favorite part of any activity. So I bought a bunch of white glue during the "back to school" sales for $.25 each and decided to do an activity that just used the glue since they love to squeeze it and make big puddles of the stuff. This is what you need:
Wax paper, white school glue, and food coloring.I don't know about your kids, but mine are all into GLUE. That's their favorite part of any activity. So I bought a bunch of white glue during the "back to school" sales for $.25 each and decided to do an activity that just used the glue since they love to squeeze it and make big puddles of the stuff. This is what you need:
Add a bunch of food coloring and shake it around pretty well to color the glue.
Let your kids squeeze it and ooze it around. And make designs
And mix colors to create new ones
Ideally, you wait for the glue to dry (it takes DAYS if the glue is really thick) and the you can peel it away from the wax paper and hang it in front of a window for a "stained glass" look. We tried it, but the thin glue cracked and didn't work as well as we had hoped. But they still had a blast creating and squeezing the glue and mixing it all around. For that it was a successful activity.

0 comments:
Post a Comment