

And just as an FYI for those of you who are following and have been wondering about Claire: Her latest test results showed normal MMA levels and everything else is looking just as great. Her injections are now spaced out to once a week and we're thrilled!
And I know you're all wondering where the eaten-up 4 is to match all the other numbers in previous month pictures. I'm wondering that as well..
ReplyDeleteMy goodness, looks at those gorgeous eyes! And so glad to hear her levels are evening out
ReplyDeleteHello Blue Eyes!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful girl! Those eyes are killer! I used to hope for a blue eyed baby, but alas, it isn't gonna happen. :) Glad everything is working itself out with her levels.
ReplyDeleteI have been back to see Claire at least 10 times. She just makes me smile. SO DARLING!
ReplyDeleteNow I just need your camera skills, Ma!
ReplyDeleteYay claire!! she looks just like peter now.
ReplyDeleteoh yeah, those eyes are INSANE!
ReplyDeleteYou know, she does have pretty blue eyes, but I think that the picture makes them look WAY more blue than they really are. Regardless, she's darling. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE her! She is just such a pretty little thing!
ReplyDeleteJodie she is sooo cute! I have to comment on her eyes just like everyone else - gorgeous!!!
ReplyDelete