17 August 2010

Peter's birthday

Peter's 2nd birthday was Saturday. We had a fun day and I made sure to make the only thing he really cared about: A "George birthday cake".




(After we had gone through most of the day...and cake...I realized that he wasn't wearing the birthday shirt I had made for him, so we made him quickly change so I could get pictures of him in it)


As far as presents go, I'm the kind of mom who only spends $5 at a garage sale and calls it good. He was thrilled with his "digger" and other cheap gifts and I was thrilled with the price tag. A win-win all around.

Happy birthday big guy!

*Up next: a hilarious post about what Peter is up to these days (when I get a spare second...).*
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Peter! That cake is awesome! Did you free hand George? Its so good! And that shirt is sa-weet! That looks like a pattern I've seen. When do you find time to sew? I've tried but Hudson just wants to "help".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Peter! Cute shirt and adorable cake! Two year olds are tons of fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like he loved. Did you make his cute shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW is he big! Congratulations Peter! That cake looks awesome, btw, and the shirt is awesome too! You rock Jodie!!

    ReplyDelete