13 July 2010

So pretty

I seriously can't get enough of this girl.


9 comments:

  1. look at those eyes! So pretty, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that the quilt you made?! you finally get to use it! I thought about that when you had her. she is of course beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jodie--she is so beautiful. I see your boys in her but she is so feminine and pretty! Don't you just LOVE new babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Carla, good memory. Yep, that's the quilt. and I'm happy I get to use it, too. :)

    Rach--my mom gave that bracelet to her, isn't it so sweet? She also got a pink one...just darling!

    and yes, Shawny, I LOVE new babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her eyes too. Can I send you an Oilily outfit and some shoes for when she gets bigger?

    ReplyDelete
  6. JODIE!!! I am dying! YOU HAVE TO LIVE CLOSER! She is the sweetest and most darling baby ever! OH MY! Where has the time gone? She looks so much older and I was just there like 4 weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete