Love It! she's going to grow up either clostrophobic or a good snuggler. So cute. hope she's not your last. she'd be spoiled ROTTEN by those sweet brothers. Are you going to put Clark into pre-school?
I'm pretty sure we have the same kids. A very familiar scene at our house too! And, I'm convinced there is no way you can kiss your little babe enough. I'm glad they love her so!
Jodie, I just love this video, your little Peter reminds me so much of my Tiki! We're expecting our third baby this Christmas and this video gives me hope that my two little ones will LOVE thier present.
Love It! she's going to grow up either clostrophobic or a good snuggler. So cute. hope she's not your last. she'd be spoiled ROTTEN by those sweet brothers. Are you going to put Clark into pre-school?
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure we have the same kids. A very familiar scene at our house too! And, I'm convinced there is no way you can kiss your little babe enough. I'm glad they love her so!
ReplyDeleteJodie - that was the cutest ever! I found myself wanting to sneak in and kiss her too! SOOO DARLING!! What a sweet memory!
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh out loud! I loved seeing it in Ohio, SO glad you captured it on camera for posterity. SO SWEET. I love those kids.
ReplyDeleteJodie, I just love this video, your little Peter reminds me so much of my Tiki! We're expecting our third baby this Christmas and this video gives me hope that my two little ones will LOVE thier present.
ReplyDelete