23 July 2010

Gone too soon...

Aunt Gina came to visit and we had such a blast with her here! She had to leave too soon, though probably not soon enough for her own family.

She was here from Mon-Thurs and we were able to squeeze in

Going out to eat at a Cuban restaurant (Havana Rumba)


Visiting Art Sparks

time at the park, a girl's night out shopping, a board game, 2 Graeter's trips (where G fell in love with pretzel cones!), and a lot of chatting. It was so much fun to have her here and we were sad to see her go! I can't wait for someone else to come and visit! Thanks again, G!

8 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE Havana Rumba, LOVE those onsies (you MUST teach me), and from the looks of it we would LOVE art sparks. Shall we make another trip? Soon??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang we're crafty! I wish you were here to help me make some for my kids.

    Miss you Coz! I had a blast. I'd come again in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it looked like so much fun! LOVE the stencils - what a super cute idea! Loved the little Red Riding hood! You guys did super great things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! I read the instructions for the freezer stencils. Too cute! I will definitely keep this in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me next please. Seriously - I've got plans to visit you sometime (undetermined).

    The stencils are neat - but only neat because you did such cute designs with them. Where did you find that adorable red riding hood? And the cupcake. You've got good taste, Jod.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you can credit Gina with both the red riding hood and cupcake finds. We found both online (well, a cupcake variation that Gina made cuter). :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE those trips! I love to just be the fun aunt with nobody of my own to look after and just have fun with a sister and her family. SO glad Gina could visit! AND... I LOVE THOSE STENCIL SHIRTS!!!! SO adorable. Love The Baby Girlie's onesies!

    ReplyDelete