11 July 2010

Claire's blessing

What I didn't mention in the last post was that while we were in Ohio, we also blessed Claire.

2 weeks previous, I got the brilliant idea to make Claire's blessing dress. Without a pattern. And although it didn't turn out exactly like I had pictured in my mind, I was pleased with the final result. And she looked darling, but that isn't hard for her to do.




Me and my little lady.

5 comments:

  1. The dress turned out beautiful! I want to see it in person next time we're over there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious. You look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously? you made the dress w/o a pattern?! wow,i'm so impressed!
    claire is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire is beautiful and the dress looks amazing. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is darling. Good work! And Claire looked adorable as always.

    ReplyDelete