11 July 2010

Our fourth

Our fourth of july weekend was a blast. We spent it in Ohio with most of Adrian's family. We did a lot of fun things including:

a giant parachute,

bike rides with grandma,

sparklers (no fireworks--we were too exhausted!),
(p.s. I have a hidden talent: I can write backwards in print and in cursive. I can also print upside down. Ask me to show you some time).

and lots of cousin-time.


We also went to a splash-pad, picked carrots from Grandma's garden (Clark), swung on a new homemade tree-swing, played board games, went to a parade, enjoyed a girl's-night at Applebees (me), did a little wood-working (Adrian), ate yummy homemade gourmet pies (by M&L) and tons more. It was a lot of fun and we can't wait to do it all again!

(By the way, you can thank M&L for the pictures. We didn't take any)

1 comment:

  1. If you want, I can send you some more pics from the parachute that were on Mom H's camera. She got some with the kids running around underneath, which we were too late for.

    ReplyDelete