02 June 2010

Two comments of note:

Today I took Claire to the pediatrician for her newborn screening. The pediatrician made two comments worth noting:

1) "She is a perfect specimen. A textbook baby and everything looks wonderful!"

And my favorite

2) "Looks like she's going to have your hair color, doesn't it?"

I hope so. Oh how I hope so...

6 comments:

  1. Way to make a beautiful baby! She really is adorable, by the way. And I hope she has your hair too. The world needs a few more gorgeous red-heads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for healthy babies! I do hope she has your hair color, I think it's gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT sounds like a great pediatrician to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I said! :) And it is going to be awesome red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that baby! Congrats Jod and Age. You cook them up good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope so too!! She is beautiful already, just like her Mommy!

    ReplyDelete