Ummm, I don't want to talk too much about Claire just yet because she's only 5 days old and I really don't want to jinx anything. But as of right now, she's pretty much perfect.
Such cute clothes! But she's probably never going to have to wear the same outfit twice. Can I get a wardrobe like that? Nevermind, bows and bum ruffles really don't look good on me.
I've had your blog open all week to remind me to comment on her pretty blue eyes. I'm so excited to see her grow up . . . red hair a blue eyes. Beautiful.
She really is beautiful--And I'm rooting for red hair, too.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your perfect baby, she is absolutely adorable! Hope everything continues to go well.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, these are VERY flattering pictures. She looks so darling! When do I get to see you next???
ReplyDeleteSuch cute clothes! But she's probably never going to have to wear the same outfit twice. Can I get a wardrobe like that? Nevermind, bows and bum ruffles really don't look good on me.
ReplyDeleteI've had your blog open all week to remind me to comment on her pretty blue eyes. I'm so excited to see her grow up . . . red hair a blue eyes. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous! I'm so happy for you. What a doll!
ReplyDeleteShe is perfect!!! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI just wanna cry. But grandkids always do that to us. She is precious.....only 12 more hours and I fly to you! Can't wait.
ReplyDeleteOooh I love her eyes!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful. Congratulations! You will love having a little girl. Glad all went well and she is here and you are both doing good.
ReplyDelete