Then he wanted to hold her and he was so happy!
This is Peter's second time holding Claire (our battery died right before the first time). He was so excited to hold her and was upset at me for taking her off his lap.
Peter is so in love with her--and maybe a little too much. He loves giving her kisses on her toes and cheeks but I realized I have to be a LOT more careful where I leave her because I was a little too late to save her from being pulled off the couch by him on one such occasion.
I think we're going to be a happy little family of 5. Hooray!
Yay! I was definitely curious to hear how the boys took it- particularly Peter. I'm nervous and excited to see Daniel as a big brother.
ReplyDeletecute boys and cute sister! congrats on that beautiful daughter :)
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh so sweet! Those boys are SO in love with her! She is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you Jodie! Definitely a "ginger" (pronounced ging-a)!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe boys look so happy and darling. What a perfect baby!. Families are FOREVER!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Peter looks so proud. Im glad everyone is adjusting so well! She is darling, loving all the pictures.
ReplyDelete