Claire Esther has finally arrived!! We are thrilled. She and I are *now* doing fine, though we do have a bit of a "fun" story to share. But that's going to have to wait until tomorrow--we are all pretty much still exhausted and taking things slowly. I hope to be able to post a picture or two tomorrow. Until then...
8 lbs 4 oz, 22 inches long
8:06 am
dark hair (for now)
More tomorrow!
Congratulations!!! :O)
ReplyDeleteOh Yay! Congrats!! I'm glad she didn't hold out on you and came in May! Can't wait to see pictures.
ReplyDeleteI really am so thrilled for you- I hope the "fun" wasn't too bad:).
ReplyDeleteI love the name Claire, and Adam has been slowly whittling down my resistance to the name Esther for about two years now. You've made one man here very, very happy.
ReplyDeleteWe like "Esther" around these parts too. Finally a congratulations are in order...great job Momma! Hope you can get some sleep!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jodie! I am so happy for you and can't wait for our little ones to finally meet!
ReplyDeleteYIPEE!!! Derek and I were camping and saw the moon huge and bright and thought of you. I'm not sure if it was a full moon, but we weren't surprised to hear she had arrived when we got back from our trip.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Congratulations! I can't wait too see photos and hear about this "fun"! Good luck and have fun getting to know eachother over the next few days!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're okay now, at least. And so glad she's here! happy day for all of you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She's beautiful. A few scary moments there, but you pulled through it tremendously. What a wonderful daughter, Jodie and Age. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteJodie, Congrats!! She is beautiful! I love the pics of the boys holding little Claire!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad she's here! I LOVE the name! And I must say she is a beautiful baby. And, I must remind you, I got the WEIGHT, TIME and HAIR right, only was off on the birthday by a couple days:) I'm psychic!
ReplyDelete