28 May 2010

The waiting game

Well, since we're still waiting and waiting and waiting... Let's play a little game. Answer these questions and whomever is closest will get a fancy prize (determined by me and sent only when I'm feeling up to it). :)

1) Will this little lady will be a May baby or a June baby? When do you think she'll make her big debut?

2) Will she be teeny like Clark or a chunker like Peter? How much do you think she'll weigh?

3) Do you think she'll be born morning? afternoon? evening? middle of the night? What time?

4) Do you think she'll have red hair?

I'll give you a few "hints" though it may not effect this delivery at all, so take them with a grain of salt: I've been having only mild contractions thus far. Braxton-hicks and all that, nothing too exciting.

I've gained more weight this time than with any of my previous pregnancies and I've heard the more you gain, potentially the bigger your baby will be.

Both of my boys have been born between 5:00-7:00 p.m.

And none of my children have had red hair yet (boo).

Good Luck!!

17 comments:

  1. I get to guess as well, right? :)

    1) May 31st
    2) 8 lbs 12 oz
    3) 8:30 p.m.
    4) Sadly, no.

    What do you think??

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) May
    2) 7 lb, 11 oz
    3) Early morning
    4) Reddish:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I say May because I only wish good things on women that are 9 months pregnant
    2. 7lbs 5oz
    3. between 8am and noon
    4. RED like her mama :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. May
    2. 7 pounds 2 oz
    3. 3:33 am
    4. Red red red

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. June 1st (I was born on July the first, so I'm hoping for the first day of the month)
    2. 8 lbs. 4 oz (My Claire's same birth weight)
    3. Early morning between the hours of 5 am and 8 am.
    4. Dark black hair but a lot of it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) May 30th
    2) 7lbs 15oz
    3) 2:30am
    4) RED Hair!

    I'm sending good vibes your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1) June 1st
    2) 8 lbs 8 oz
    3) 6:32 p.m.
    4) I'm gonna say reddish brown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1) June 3
    2) 8 lbs 5 oz
    3) 3:00 a.m.
    4) brown hair

    I gained more with my third and he was my smallest! I was sure I was going to have a huge baby and he came out 7 lbs 11 oz which seemed so small. Needless to say, I was mad that I had to lose more baby weight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1) June 2 (sorry, but thats a really good day!)
    2) 7 lbs 4oz
    3) Evening time
    4) Yes red hair!

    Hang tight, its only 5 more days if I'm right! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. May 31st (that's Ted's b-day)
    2. 8 lbs 8 oz
    3. 6:12 a.m.
    4. won't look red at birth but will look reddish when she gets older.

    And I don't need a prize, just the acknowledgment that I am all-knowing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. June 2nd (Brooklyn's birthday)
    2. 7 lbs. 14 oz.
    3. 12:15 pm
    4. I agree with Gina on the color... no red at first, but definitely later

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry you have to play the waiting game!! Lame.

    1) May 30
    2) 7 lb 15 oz
    3) 11:00 pm
    4) no red hair

    Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1) May 29th
    2) 8 lbs 4 oz
    3) 8:06 am
    4) Nope

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adrian, I think you have an unfair advantage. :) Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can I still play this game???

    Can't wait to see the pictures of her. Glad it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  16. 1) June, like 1st, maybe May31st
    2) petite, 7lb. 5oz.
    3) 8pm
    4) can babies have red hair? i thought that developed with age. so no, dark little whisps of hair.

    ReplyDelete