31 May 2010

Claire

I found another decent picture of her...eyes open and everything! We think she's darling, even though she's already losing that "old man" look that I love so much.

And when I said she had dark hair, that's because we hadn't really washed it and gotten a good look. Now I think it's going to be light--light brown, possibly even strawberry. Or probably just very similar to our boys'. And look at that round face...scrumptious!

8 comments:

  1. Ah, yay more pictures! She really is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jodie & Adrian! She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable, perfect. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang! Who is that girl? She doesn't look like your kids or you or Adrian. But she IS cute! I love those pudgy cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WHAT A DARLING BABY! I can't wait to hold her. I am counting the days....WOW and WOW again!

    ReplyDelete