Enough, already! When are you going to call me and invite me over and teach me how to make this?! And why, WHY, is Peter so adorable in that picture?? MY GOSH!
So Cute. How do you do t-shirt material. Zig-zag? Is there a better way? My m-in-law's machine has a super cool straight stitch that's done in a way that allows some stretch; wishing mine had that
I just used a straight stitch. It works just fine because you don't need much stretch in the neck (thanks to the envelope opening) or the wrists. My machine doesn't have that cool stitch, either, though I wish it did...
Wow Jodie!! You are amazing and Peter is so stinking cute! I love to sew, but reading yours and Lizzie's blog is intimidating! Maybe I'll be feeling braver by the time I have little ones to sew for! Anyway, excellent excellent work!! I was just thinking of our days in the annex- what fun! You were such a wonderful roommate, even with dating your husband to be! Ü
Enough, already! When are you going to call me and invite me over and teach me how to make this?! And why, WHY, is Peter so adorable in that picture?? MY GOSH!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice thing to be obsessed with :)
ReplyDeleteSo Cute. How do you do t-shirt material. Zig-zag? Is there a better way? My m-in-law's machine has a super cool straight stitch that's done in a way that allows some stretch; wishing mine had that
ReplyDeleteI just used a straight stitch. It works just fine because you don't need much stretch in the neck (thanks to the envelope opening) or the wrists. My machine doesn't have that cool stitch, either, though I wish it did...
ReplyDeleteOkay, that is really the cutest picture of Peter! Im still dying to try this shirt, but a little scared to do the first one...
ReplyDeleteplease link us to how to make this.
ReplyDeleteBTW: u are soo talented and wonderful. I love having u as a friend ha ha!
I did link this already, in my post "I've been feeling crafty lately" it's number 5.
ReplyDeletePeter makes a really cute model...;)
ReplyDeleteSO ADORABLE!! The kid AND the shirt! :)
ReplyDeleteWow Jodie!! You are amazing and Peter is so stinking cute! I love to sew, but reading yours and Lizzie's blog is intimidating! Maybe I'll be feeling braver by the time I have little ones to sew for! Anyway, excellent excellent work!! I was just thinking of our days in the annex- what fun! You were such a wonderful roommate, even with dating your husband to be! Ü
ReplyDelete