12 March 2010

A Contest and a Giveaway!

Okay, this post may get a bit confusing, and full of links, so read to the end and do your best to follow along.

Adrian's brother works for this company. (It's really cool and random and you should check it out some time...but after you read this post and enter my giveaway).

Their company had
a product development contest and our friend, Brad, is one of 5 finalists. He is really talented and we think he should win.


(Check out his blog or THIS LINK for his video of his product...it's awesome. I just don't know how to add it here...)

Anyways, this is the final stage of the contest and the winner is chosen by how many "likes" he gets on the UncommonGoods facebook site. It's really easy to vote, and you only have to do it once.

Here are the super simple steps:

1. Go to the UncommonGoods facebook page.
2. If you are not a fan already then become one.
3. Click that you "Like" the Brainy Blocks post.
4. Blog, email, & tweet all of your friends and family to do the same.

Now here's the thing...there's another giveaway happening, if Brad wins. Adrian's brother is willing to give away one free set of Brainy Blocks (if Brad wins and they develop his product) to the person who gets the most people to vote for Brad through means of ways like this post. So if I get the most people to vote, then I win a set (make sense?)

So, in order for me to get YOU to vote, I am also offering a giveaway!
All you have to do is vote for Brad then come back here and leave me a comment saying you did. Then your name will be entered into the running to win an item of your choice.

You can enter to win:
An envelope shirt in dark green--size 2T (nope, you don't get the kid along with the shirt)

OR a shopping cart cover. It's padded and has darling underwater creatures and stripes.

OR this classic tote. (It's a fabulous size to use for groceries, library books, a picnic at the zoo, etc. There is a pocket in front that's hard to see in this picture).


So, GO QUICKLY A VOTE FOR BRAD then leave a comment here to enter. I will draw a winner on Monday night, since voting for the UncommonGoods product ends Monday at noon.

Good Luck, Brad!

13 comments:

  1. I voted. And not just cause you told me to... those are actually pretty dang cool. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted last night . . . you don't have to enter me into your giveaway . . . but I'm wondering if you would be willing to donate one of your prizes to our Peep Show?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that shirt would look great on Hudson :) Brad's got 365 votes, 200 more than the next one. I hope he wins!! Those seem awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually, Mari, as it stands now, he's in second place (one of the others has 418....so keep your votes coming!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally voted already yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. not entering your giveaway, just saying you're awesome. and those envelope shirts are darling. thanks for your support!
    we would love to see what adrian entered, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, Lizzie. I just offered to sew the same bag for last year's peep show but you didn't take me up on it, so I figured it wasn't the kind of prize you were looking for...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted! Those blocks are really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are awesome, but i can't "like" do I have to be a" fan?"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted. And I want a set. And I *might* want the tote if I win because a RAT ate a hole in my flower one you made me. :(

    ReplyDelete